Thursday 8 May 2008

well here goes...

Well here goes i've finally got my blog and just in time as I I'm just about to finish University in the next two months, and now on the hunt for jobs and also somewhere to live in the midlands. This blog site will be under a lot of development as i get the hang of things and set up links to my portfolio sites, and get University work out of the way.
Heres a sample of my work 'The daughter of the sea" made April 2008. This character concept is a ink and quill sketch which has been coloured and edited on Photoshop CS2, the paper used is tea dyed paper. The concept for the character was to represent the element of water with the focus on the eyes. Thus i decided to make her mad and angry as the sea which can be calm one moment they a wild storm the next

No comments: