Sunday 11 May 2008

Progess

Wow things are happening fast! My mtv project is done now its full steam ahead for my final film and written work as well as some personal projects. I have also had my review back from Warhammer world and they would like to see more examples and gave some good advise.
I have also been thinking about this blog, i'm trying to make it my site but im trying to place in smaller images of my work either at the top or bottom of the page with will link to the image on a gallery page, however no luck so far so i have added a link to my deviant art gallery and will soon add a link to my gallery at ImagionFX, which reminds me the new issue is out and has a great bonus magazine of the new digital arts making waves in the comic world. Theres another point a big hello to all my friends at the bristol comic con, as again this year i couldn't attend due to deadlines.
The image here is my ID from deviant art, that as originally a postcard design. Drawn in ink with Quill, wings in pencil and the rest coloured and added with Photoshop. 

No comments: