Wednesday 2 November 2011

Dr. Sketchy mark 2

Attended Dr. Sketchy again, this time at Derby Quad with Yvash and Aaron Murphy. Like last time had a great day! It was so nice and relaxing drawing in a group again, and the Halloween theme raised everyone's spirits. Left is a collection of sketches from the day ranging from 5 to 15 mins, the one on bottom right I even won a prize for :). For the day I used a mixture of materials pencil, pen, chalk, and watercolour pencils.

In other art news not much, well I say not much. Still working on colouring the reworked NeoHorror poster, around half way done. The real problem with it is I have to colour every character separately which takes time, but hopefully the end result will be worth it :)
Have also been working on 4 character designs for my partner, based on characters he is writing several short stories about.
Below is some more from Dr. Sketchy full versions on my DA



No comments: