Thursday 13 October 2011

here be monsters...

Well its been a busy week started a new fitness kick, lost 2 pounds when I was last weighed on Sunday so waiting to Saturday to see If I have lost anymore fingers crossed..
And apart from that MONSTERS! Be entered into the Lets Draw Monsters new mascot contest so here's my entree Monster Max! The conditions for contest was cute and simple so I hope he'll win the judges over with that cheeky grin. This was a redo of a piece I did on Tegaki recently, and drawing in photoshop cs2.
In other art news have completed my resent commission to do a series of pieces illustrating a short story, did 10 A3 paintings although but have chosen to redo one of them as I have a spare 3 weeks before deadline. So now with those projects out of the way time to return to the poster project!

No comments: