Monday 4 October 2010

Back in the jam!

Great time with photoshop lately finally got the nude Eva Shinn kicker the horrible halfling done!
This meant a great deal to me as since the mac death I felt like I had lost touch with everything I learn't in photo shop the past few years the last thing I did and felt happy with was Elm'ra the Dreanei.
However a few days ago after I have finished the goblin I wanted to work on something and I chose the sketch of Eva from months ago and made a plan each part -the hair, skin, details, background I would work on one session at a time to stop myself getting frustrated and rushing the finish.
I beleived this worked for the best doing it this way actually got me excited about art again, and made me get to work as soon as I finished my job, not only because I wanted to finish it becuase I enjoyed it!
So here is a segment of her (very naked you see!) with the full version on DA just follow the link http://emilialys.deviantart.com/#/d300xx6

No comments: