Thursday 15 April 2010

New new new


Again delays however this time this wasn't due to being lazy, my old mac died.
I had the machine since 2005 and when it died I was completely lost, most of my work was on my external hard drive but lost a lot of my recent work and sketches, several programs (which and currently reinstalling), and photos.
I handed my mac in to the care of my great friend Niel Munro who believe it or not happens to work in a mac shop! Well it wasn't good my old hard drive was ruined and burnt out. The thing that gets me all year I was saying about how precious I was about my old Mac as I wouldn't be able to afford to replace it and low and behold I had to replace it :(
But the most amazing parents stepped in a gave me the money to buy a shiny new one. So now with double the power of my old one and with all the sketches I did while I was computerless the art is back on track. Here are some samples of the work i've been currently been doing to see the full versions check my DA page.

No comments: