Friday 13 June 2008

Doogle mania!

Updates slow this week, and have not been able to work on site thus the digital and traditional links still do not work. The reason for being this week was the last week of degree show and the week we get our results back, and i passed everything. I was especially pleased with my B for my dissertation as i was worried how my tutor would react to my subject matter. My topic was on the sexuality of monsters, and the role of female monsters in art and modern visual media e.g. computer games, focusing on the art of masahiro Ito ,  and the silent hill series. What worried me was my tutor reading my writing on the sexual nature, but i got a good grade so i guess she enjoyed it.
I now have all my work back now, so I will in the next few days be able to scan in my work from degree show, including my sketch collections (selected sketch above). I have also had a few calls this week for interviews one actually this evening and another on Tuesday. Wish me luck.

No comments: